• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which 9800 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slaya

Hey, i'm shopping for a 9800 Pro, i'm not sure which to get because the Saphires mainly come with Samsung ram, from what I hear atleast, and I hear Samsung isn't that good?

I am planning on flashing it to a 9800 XT, and do some overclocking. I also would like the DVI adapter to come with it, that would be a big plus for me :)

I got my sapphire 9800pro 128mb from newegg.... came with hynix ram and was easily flashed to xt.... I guess it's just luck of the draw which one you'll get.... I haven't read any reports about the samsung ram being any worse than the hynix.

I believe you have a better chance of getting the r360 on an xt board with the sapphire model. I am waiting on mine right now after I got an old stock ati model from my local vender.

good luck!

Just got one from Newegg today and it was the R360 and Samsung mem. saphire 9800 pro 256bit, 128mb.

once I get home from work we'll see what she can do.

100% chance for r360 on the msi 9800pro, but it is out of stock at newegg atm. At least it shows up as a 9800xt without doing anything to it.

try to get sapphire...coz it have r360 core and easy biased to XT...cheaper price for better performance....ehhehe....
as i hear so many times from pro..hehhehe

Back