• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guess who got his x800xtpe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd also like to know where you got it from... was it from a big retail store like ecost or dell, or a small retailer (online)?

When did you order, approximately ?

Thanks !

woo, finally time to update your sig to something you actually own?

plz do post up some benches once your build is complete.

i got my card for $625 + GST (tax) + %2 for credit card.

I have a resellers account with a distributing company which is getting x800xts in now.
so if anyone wants it i could order it in if you live in canada.

625 is a good price since all the canadian retailers are selling them for over $730

I havent had the time to put my pc together yet.
i have tons of C++ assignments that i got finish first.
I might get everything together today depending on the time i get back to my house.

could someone please point me to where i could find more info on the ram on my card.
i did search but there is so much irrelevent information pertaining to other cards which is frustrating.

henesse where in canada are you? i'm in winnipeg, and local retailers are selling normal x800pros (not even vivo ones) for around $620-680.

i'd say you got a great deal!

yeah they are.
i get these cards for the same price the stores get them for.
i dont buy anything at a computer store anymore.

I live in Toronto. I'll help you guys out but im not going to places these orders without you guys paying ahead. I could get 3 now.

Back