• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I guess they got the first electric bill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They are rebounding. Since it is a learning institution, they may be taking it up and down to learn with it. Maybe someone was testing new code to run on it and the paused F@H while they did it. Their goal is less about folding and perhaps more about learning. What ever they give to the project of folding is all good.

I'd like to add that the only mistake that I see is that they must have input the wrong team number. It's 32. Dang it all. It happens I guess. :escape:

I'd like to add that the only mistake that I see is that they must have input the wrong team number. It's 32. Dang it all. It happens I guess. :escape:
Haha ya. All that compute power only to get the team number wrong. I mean I guess I could push 2B/day out the door. All i'd need is 100 4090s (the "easy" part) and upwards of 50kw of power (the hard part). I guess at that lvl i'd have to move to the city since i'm not sure they gonna wanna run that much power to a house in the country. Awe hell, at that point it'd prolly be easier to just install a pair of 50kw gens and relive my days as a power plant operator. I mean how many govn't approvals could it take to run my own power plant? :chair:

Back