• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Viruses how to make

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid_Dragon

Registered
Edit - Well, you certainly WON'T find out how to do that here! I would suggest you re-read the rules of this forum before asking questions like this again - Oni :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a suggestion for you, delete this thread, re-read the rules, and prepare to be PM'ed by a Moderator.

We don't go for this sort of activity around here, and we CERTAINLY won't help you learn how to do it.

you sir are an ***

don't be a geek, someone annoys you go beat em up :D

anywho you gotta be able to code, most are witten in c++, unless your a script kiddy which most noobs are, aand chambers, is definatly right, this is not the place, so uh get it deleted?

Thanks Oni. :)

This is as good of an answer as anyone will give you on these forums - but its all common sense:

A virus is simply a program. You make a virus like you make any program - you write code and compile it. Except you use certain exploits that you are aware of through familiarity with certain software components... That is what makes your program a virus.

Any programmer can write a virus, but if you have to ask how to make one... You have a lot of learning ahead of you before you would be able to write anything useful yourself.

hahaha back in my old forums i used to browse whoever asked for hacks/cracks/viruses we jus gave em a link to a real virus HAHAHA.

Actually, you guys should have told him how to make a virus, he ask, we tell.
1st he needs amino acids, then through some magic you get a virus, then to test it, you put it in a seringe and inject it into your arm, if you feel weird, it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back