• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SC is still the schizznitt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TUK101

I just reinstalled Starcraft Broadwars and I am hooked all over again. I havent played the game for over a year and havent played it religiously for about 2 years now, but now I am hooked again. This game has some pretty schotty graphics compared to the new games, but the gameplay is just so darned fun. Being stuck in 800X600 resolution is a bit annoying too, but the game is still fun. Anybody else still hooked on this game?

Not hooked but I still think it has better pure strategy play than any other RTS including War3. War3 has some elements that makes it more like a role playing + RTS game like the way it was originally intended to be. I find the War3 custom maps a lot more fun than the real matches where it's opposite in Starcraft.

It is one of the best games of all time. I still play on a fairly regular bassis. Leave it to blizzard to make a game as well balanced as Starcraft

Back