• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG its my ocforums.com 3 yr anniversary

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jstutman

Its been a wonderful 3 years, i so cant believ its been that long. As of today i think its been like 11k dollars spent ( most of it probably because of this forum. God i cant wait till next year

/party on

I just passed my three year a while ago. Been a good ride so far. That's a long time to be in one spot online......seen lots of hardware developments go by.

Sweet! I've been a member here for 2 years and 2 days. This forum is awsome. (looks for some bawls and continues the party) :D

:attn: :attn: OC FORUMS:attn: :attn:

Glad all you guys are still around. Sorta makes me wonder how I haven't been here for so long, as it seems some of you guys have been here longer than forever.

9mmcensor, I could have sworn you have been way longer than a year. Weird. :eh?:

Going on 5 years here, yep. Ignore my start date, the mods got pissed one day & decided to cut me down at the legs. Good place.

jstutman said:
Its been a wonderful 3 years, i so cant believ its been that long. As of today i think its been like 11k dollars spent ( most of it probably because of this forum. God i cant wait till next year

/party on

Congrats!

Despite everyone constantly telling me what I should upgrade, in the last 2 years, I have spent a few dollars on an AMD 1700. An Abit KD7. And just recently 19.99 on an SLK-900 lol....

Either I am a strong one...or a poor one :D

EDIT: A few more months and I am going to go on 2 years. Don't read my join date. Obsolete here was so mad when he got cut he came and cut me :(

EDIT: A few more months and I am going to go on 2 years. Don't read my join date. Obsolete here was so mad when he got cut he came and cut me

Thats right buddy & if you keep it up again, I'm going for the fingers next! :eek:

oh nos! my fingars have been stol3d1111oneoneoneeleven

Oh dear, look what I have done. I have created a reason for that ultra super l33t n00b hxor talk. :eek:

**Edit** heh guess I thread jacked again. looked over to me though......

Last edited:
geesh, and now we know where the post count comes from.

:clap: thats why i posted here, cause i know you would just ramble on so i said no post count for you buddys :)

haha. congrast on all of you all, even the noobes :p

oh i wasent saying dont do. feel free :) if we keep it at the top everyone knows if my 3 yr anniversary

Party on

:bday:

Back