• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Colour scheme for case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RIPSTER

im wondering what colour scheme i should in the new case im gonna get it will be a coolermaster cavalier 3 i was thinking of red uv or red and blue.

any ideas will be greatly appreciated

oh damn i dont have any pics ill try to find the manufacturers site and get some pics

I would try to get like a Silver / Blue. It looks awsome on ANY case! You can paint the black part blue and leave it be. Also, get white and blue cold cathodes.. that would be sick!

Last edited:
White and blue cathodes would look really neat together, since they're both really bright. Like k3nshin said, red cathodes often look pink.. I've never even seen ones that were actually red. Also fyi, yellow cathodes look almost white. Blue, white and UV look the best, green looks okay. For your case, blue and white all the way.

although if you like red you can get a red CC and wrap red celophane around it and it'll be super red

lol great ideas i like the blue and white lol celophane one sounds funny :D

keep the ideas coming (if u have any)

Back