• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kit-Tronics?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aphex_Tom_9

Anyone have experience with them? I bought my Prometeia through one of their ebay auctions, and want to know how their service is.

Kit-Tronics is imo one of the best dealers on the net. Especially if you're considering a Mach1,2. nVentiv closed up suddenly and left all the owners holding units with no warranty but if you bought through Kit-Tronics it is covered by them.They are the only place to do this as far as I know. Even the new units they sell are covered for a year.

Not to mention when I did need an RMA on something from them it was shipped to me next day air from them in Canada without even asking me. :eek:

Excellent seller.

Yes, it seems they kick ***. i got my Mach II today with eveything i needed and wanted to run it (mounting kit, full Blue LCD kit, sealstring, invoice...) No shipping damage...

Back