• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Winchester Cores ($147, 197, $257)!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmmm seems to be a pricing error. Ill keep everyone posted on what happens to my order. They already charged it tho, so maybe its a good sign.

the 3000+ is $225 now, they made a pricing mistake and the 3200+ is gonna go above $250 soon, meh im not getting one now

Overclocker550 said:
the 3000+ is $225 now, they made a pricing mistake and the 3200+ is gonna go above $250 soon, meh im not getting one now
Well like I said, they charged my CC, so Im gonna play the "wait and see game" :thup:

ok the 3200+ is almost $250 now just as I feared. any one who ordered may be either denied or charged "extra"

Overclocker550 said:
ok the 3200+ is almost $250 now just as I feared. any one who ordered may be either denied or charged "extra"
We will see... however just for the record:
CYA2.jpg

Osirus said:
WHy did the price jump up so high?
I checked newegg, and Its the same price. Unbelievable really
Probably a pricing error, however it is too little too late. My order has already been charged ;)

AK50 said:
Was that 3000+ a refurb or something how'd u get it for so cheap?
No it was brand new. Most likely a pricing error. Sadly this is now a dead deal.

(mods please edit my post)

Mine is still processing along with my newegg order. Once my winchester ships Im getting my mobo and cooler from ZZF / Newegg.

It's a dead deal, but at least you cashed in on it. :)

By law, they're gonna have to honor that price. You can take em to court if they don't.

The order isn't going to get cancelled.

Gautam said:
It's a dead deal, but at least you cashed in on it. :)

By law, they're gonna have to honor that price. You can take em to court if they don't.

The order isn't going to get cancelled.
Indeed. My newegg order is packed and I should be getting the shipping information shortly. I expect the same for my Winchester. Once I get the notice, Im ordering my mobo and cooling. :attn:

Back