• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6800 Block?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Circaflex

What blocks out there work with the 6800 GT right out of production. What i mean by that is without any mods to the waterblock itself to make it fit/work/what have you. Im aware DD has a block which i was going to purchase at first, but i dont seem to have that money as of now and im trying to find a block for the gpu and just get some ramsinks instead. Any ideas/help/criticism is helpful and appreciated.

There was another DD-like waterblock for 6800, slightly cheaper but just as huge... Can't come up with a name right now but it's here somewhere on this forum.

thanks guys the fusion HL looks real slick, im gonna order it from frozenmods and i hear i need an adaptor but on frozenmods you can select the 6800 as your vid card and price doesnt change so i assume it comes with the optional clip? What ramsinks would you guys recommend for the beastly 6800

can someone link me to a page that sells just the clip kit? and ill just get the fusion from criticool and get the clip elsewhere

nvm found out frozenmods sells the fusion hl with the clip and ill just add another clip from frozenmods to my order thanks guys. Now what ramsinks should i use? My bfg has that dual craptacular fan on it not the first reference one.

Last edited:
I went with the Polarflo universal VGA but I probably should have gone with the FusionHL. I just didn't like the wonky way it mounts but turns out the Polarflow isn't exactly the best mount either.. Esp considering the bolts it came with didn't even fit :-/

The other thing to consider which a lot of people don't is how it will impact the rest of your water loop. The fusion HL has almost no restriction on the flow based on it's design which is great if your running it in conjunction to a CPU block.

Back