• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Basher said:
By a huge 22 work uints :D We need to drop the hammer.

By a hair, AGAIN. We have passed LKSAB 2 times now in the last 8 days. Let's turn on the afterburners and leave them in the dust, once and for all.

Great Job Team. Keep those WU's a comin.

Thelemac said:
I got an afterburner on the way. :)

I thought I did too - lost too many WU's in the last 5 days - 30+. I added a machine on Friday, and had my WU daily ave up to over 55 per day for Friday and Saturday. Then Sunday all hell broke loose. My ave is under 50 per day now.

pulled in a couple "borrowed" crunchers myself... not helping my total much with lost WUs though...

Still, I... Crunch on!!!

I just put a 650 T-BIRD together with some parts laying around, I built it for one of my sons and told him it would be ready in a few weeks.

Now if I could do something about these low angle wu's.

was out of town for a day yesterday. just got back home. for about 1 1/2 days w/out sending in any WUs, i think i should have a 12+WUs "afterburner" for the team :D !! on top of that, just rebulit my PIII450@566 that won't work and sitting around for 'bout 1/2 yr into a T-Bird 750@1G. will put in a NIC later on tonite to get it up and running. it will be basically a pure seti crunching machine ;) well, waiting for my local computer show, who knows, i might put a AYHJA in it.

crunch on.....!!!!!!!!

LandShark said:
was out of town for a day yesterday. just got back home. for about 1 1/2 days w/out sending in any WUs, i think i should have a 12+WUs "afterburner" for the team :D !! on top of that, just rebulit my PIII450@566 that won't work and sitting around for 'bout 1/2 yr into a T-Bird 750@1G. will put in a NIC later on tonite to get it up and running. it will be basically a pure seti crunching machine ;) well, waiting for my local computer show, who knows, i might put a AYHJA in it.

crunch on.....!!!!!!!!

Ahhh.....the computer show.

We have one this weekend. Let's see, the child support was paid last week, tuition's paid for the month and I DO have an AKBA DURON 600 that'll do 1100 in the desk drawer.

What's the model of that EPOX DDR Board?

My wife’s gonna kill me.

8k7a

I rather like it. (Just wish it was as cool in my dorm room as it was in my basement)

:)

Well we are still ahead of them but now by 293 WU.
Way to go.crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch :D

Thelemac said:
8k7a

I rather like it. (Just wish it was as cool in my dorm room as it was in my basement)

:)

I hear that. I have one of my 8K7A rigs in a climate controlled room - a nice 69*f. The other is in an office that is usually 80*f. One I have bumped up to 168fsb, but the other only to 150fsb.

Back