• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Packing Up a Theme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stikphysh

First:
This may be the wrong place for this thread, and if it is, feel free to take whatever action you feel necesary.

Second and Last:
I have made a wallpaper, oem info and what not for a desktop theme for my job. it gets installed on a LOT of machines by a LOT of people, so i need to find a good way to make a single .exe file that will extract it as a theme. basicaly it needs to include the system information image and text, a set of wallpapers (for the different resolutions) and it will change the taskbar color to silver in XP. this will be installed on every MS OS from 9X to XP.

how do i package all this up? what woudl be the best program to use for it? idealy i would liek to just be able to double click the exe, press NEXT a few times, then select the appropriate wallpaper and/or theme, and be finished with it. am i just rambling or does all this make sense? :attn:

thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Back