• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Raidmax Mustang

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Flip-Mode

Hi, is anyone using this case? I'm thinking of getting it because its the only reasonably priced case over here.
I want to know does anyone have any experiance with this or any other Raidmax cases.
Thanks

Well I have experience with a different raidmax case, one of those scorpians. It's built really bad, tons of sharp edges, heck the thing even twists if you twist the top of it. If the same quality put into the case I have is in that mustang, I wouldn't bother spending your money on it. :-/

If I'm not mistaking its basickly the same case with different front bazel....damn I really wanted that case...
Ok the search continues...
Thanks anyway

Viper2004 said:
Well I have experience with a different raidmax case, one of those scorpians. It's built really bad, tons of sharp edges, heck the thing even twists if you twist the top of it. If the same quality put into the case I have is in that mustang, I wouldn't bother spending your money on it. :-/

man its not built that bad, the top twists? well of course it will twist if u twist the top of it lol!!! the sharp edges arent on the sides, well not on mine, therre only inside the drive bays and stuff

The 3.5 inch bays are less then a mm smaller then 3.5 inches, so youll have to cram the hard drives into the bays, my sides are scraped, but its no biggie

The worst thing id have to say about this case is the side panels. They are so hard and complicated to put on and take off lol!! i spent like 15 min trying to get my side on once lol

But all and all its a good case for the price. It looks nice, and comes with a decent psu (imo lol, havent had expierience with others so ya) o and u get what u pay for so remember it. If your cheap like me and viper and buy some thing cheap, ure not gonna get a super good quality thing, but like i said its a nice case for the price. Even though its kinda hard to put stuff inside and do crap to it, it looks really nice imo. I was sitting on my bed (which is a few feet away) while i was doing my hw, and i was looking at the case and i noticed that it looks awsome, so thats why i stopped wanting a new case lol

o and if u do get a raidmax case, cut the back grills, they probly cut off more than 75% of the airflow, im sure the mustang is like this too

choice is ures man, if i had another chance to get my computer over again, id probly get a cheiftec full tower, and id convince my dad that a 2600 mobile is better than a 3000+ but ya, i didnt know much about cases and i just wanted something that looked nice

good luck man

Back