• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

m3pimpin

I'm looking to get about 512mb of memory for now, but good memory.

What is some good memory that I can get. I know Mushkin, Samsung, Corsair? What else?

I'm looking for one with DDR400 as Im purchasing the ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe mobo and it allows for DDR400 memory. So I need to take advantage of it because this will be a gaming system for games that are very demanding on computers.

What do you suggest? Thanks.

well, u cant go wrong with 512 of the tccd based memory.. here are some ones to consider ocz platinum pc3200 rev2/ pqi turbo pc3200 2.2.2.5/pdp 2.2.2.5 pc3200/gskill pc4400/4800.. in addition to tight tinings they also overclock real hi. the mushkin is good too but its designed for 2.2.2.5

So I would be fine with Mushkin or Corsair, but also the ocz, pqi turbo, gskill, etc. you mentioned are also great memory as well?

Thanks.

Actually, the GSkill and OCZ are the best, in that order, but for your system, also look at BH-5.

Back