• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

worried about fedex

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ComPuterFreak90

Disabled
ok from newegg on sunday I ordered ram and a 6600GT. It arrived at the local facalty near me but it says on vechile for delievery then a minute later, "At dest sort facilty." What does this mean?

I've learned that when it comes to UPS and Fedex, the package will come when it comes. They can come a day early or even two. They can be a day late, it varies with every package I get. Just be patient man :D you'll get your stuff.

here is what fedex says

It says the estimated delievery date is tomm but its already at the facilty 3 miles away from me it says, "853 Am, On fedex vechile on delivery then, 854 am, at dest sort facilty." Will it come 2day? Im sorry, but I really want it to come today im really exited!

this is what fedex says

theis is the tracking information.
Dec 1, 2004 8:54 am

Arrived at FedEx Ramp

JAMAICA NY

8:53 am

Left FedEx Ramp

JAMAICA NY

8:06 am

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

JAMAICA NY

8:03 am

Arrived at FedEx Destination Location

JAMAICA NY

Nov 30, 2004 10:01 pm

Left FedEx Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

Nov 29, 2004 8:37 pm

Left FedEx Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

8:37 pm

Left FedEx Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

8:17 pm

Arrived at Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

8:17 pm

Arrived at Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

4:04 pm

Left FedEx Origin Location

EDISON NJ

3:12 pm

Pickup status

EDISON NJ

Pre-routed meter pkg picked up

i had a package that was stuck in transit for a week, i called fedex, and it turned out the truck had been destroyed along with my package...and no one told me! but i doubt that's happening here...just wait.

ComPuterFreak90 said:
dam i hope it didnt happen to me.
nonono, dont worry about that, it's still on the way. just if it stays 'at the loading dock' for another week do you begin to get worried ;)

Fedex is kinda funny. I Live in Washington State so for the most part if not all my Newegg stuf comes from Ca. I ordered a new MD & CPU. a few weeks ago. It left Newegg in Ca, went to Memphis, then to L.A. then to Portland then back to L.A. And then to Seattle then 100 miles north of there to me. Go figure. That's alot of fuel. Got here in 3 days though. :)

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
nonono, dont worry about that, it's still on the way. just if it stays 'at the loading dock' for another week do you begin to get worried ;)
Man You are cruel and ruthless.... do you know my EX? :beer:

Back