• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Image shaking on my 9800pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Avg

So I was having problems with any refresh rate in the 70hertz range, first I though it was the monitor so I got it replaced yesterday at first it didn't happen but now it is happening again. So I though it was something artound my montior that was causing it so I moved the monitor and the same problem percist now as I type this I'm using a 17" crt dell moniter and the same thing is happening. Now I ask what could it be, my card is not oced at all, I rarely oc it just to see how far I can push it, and besides this has been happening for a long time now and I wasn't planning to replace the card so soon. WHat could be causing this

help please

I give up on this card, getting ready to build a a64 system, just waiting for the nforce 4 boards and the new a64 revision.

Back