• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory heat sink spreader $4 shipped NO TAX!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Personally, I choose not to purchase from that company. I have made one single purchase from them on a 21" monitor. I waited 2 weeks before calling them and it took approximately 5 calls (answering machine) and 5 emails before I finally got a response saying that they were out of stock so my order was cancelled.

And in that 3 week waiting time, I was without a monitor because they did not have the decency to send an email stating they were out of stock

i have purchased a bunch of things from them and recieved everything a bout a week after i ordered them, i havent purchased anything big yet though...

heh thats pretty true... memory dont go very hot, not as hot to influence the performance. they are more like eye candy

Probably voltage raising would be your biggest concern, not the MHz. But yeah, I don't run my ram with heatspreaders. It never needed them.

Back