• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can team 32 be the first to hit 300k in a single day?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
I think so.

If David's latest folding plug goes up on the front page, and we get a contest or two up in the next month or so, we may be the first to cross the 300k threshhold.

Anyone think we are up to it?

It sure would be nice if we could do this while the other's where still around 250k.

I.M.O.G. said:
I think so.

If David's latest folding plug goes up on the front page, and we get a contest or two up in the next month or so, we may be the first to cross the 300k threshhold.

Anyone think we are up to it?
No, and I dare ya to prove me wrong. If we are able to do it then I double dare ya to keep it up :p

i'll have a 3.4 p4 up tomorrow when the power supply comes in. hopefully that will start sucking down 600 pointers. everyone go do the same ;)

You want to enable bigpackets first off, and also make sure you have the -advmethods tag turned on. If you're running our F@H version, this is as simple as editing the client.cfg file. With the graphical client, it might be a bit harder.

To 300K PPD WE GO!

veryhumid said:
i'll have a 3.4 p4 up tomorrow when the power supply comes in. hopefully that will start sucking down 600 pointers. everyone go do the same ;)

Well I should have a Dual Xeon running at 3.2 each up soon as well. Its going to be sweet having one of my computers running 4 instances of FAH :D.

[h] posted 278k yesterday... We need to make a surge in the next couple weeks if we really hope to beat them there methinks. :)

Seven said:
You want to enable bigpackets first off, and also make sure you have the -advmethods tag turned on. If you're running our F@H version, this is as simple as editing the client.cfg file. With the graphical client, it might be a bit harder.

To 300K PPD WE GO!

I did that and I got a 364-pointer...still good :)

I'm about to lose 9 dual Xeon boxes that are each running four instances of the console FAH client. Monday is the drop dead day :( :cry:

At least I get one more weekend out of them, but Monday morning, I have to delete all the FAH directories before we box up the machines and move them

Things are looking up for me getting a training classroom full of 20 P4 prescott (2.8 and 3.0GHz) HT desktop machines to borg. Each will only be permitted a single instance of the FAH client, either the service-based one, or the screensaver client. It's looking more like the screensaver client will get approved :-/

According to the 9pm stats, [H] just posted 317k for today... damn horde.... they couldnt just give me another week to get a few more machines borged at work.... :cry:

Back