• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with NF7-S2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jltn713

Hey i had a nf7 before this, i thought this would be a upgrade after my old nf7 got messed up. Didnt realize how ****ty this mobo is. Anyways i poped in my mobile 2500 and i cant change the multiplier. It says the speed is 600mhz im very pissed and was wonder how would i fix this

you bought a bunk version. dont people read? my nf7-s kicks a$$, shouldve gotten that instead. next time eh, im not sure how the set up is in your bios, but i would manually configure it. when i dropped in my 2600, it was at half speed.

I think there is some kind of pin mod for that, is it the fifth L3? Sorry I can't be much help to you.

that board will do you fine.. yes you should have got a nf7-s v2.0 instead but one might go ahead and say he should of went DFI.. but anyways you have that so you can still get a nice overclock..

try starting your self off with the L12 Mod ..

It's setting it as a 600mhz and there are no multiplier adjustments on that board. It seems like its multipliers and not FSB.

11 x what = 600

The board you have is a cheap version of the nf7 and has no multiplier settings at all. ABIT should hav named that board diffrent. Make sure you have the latest bios for the board.

Back