• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3700X / Amd Fury constant black screens with sound freeze

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
@Johan45 i already tried only HDD and only NVME, and also as i mentioned i already fresh installed last week and i crashed on desktop.
@wingman99 the error says kernel power 41 because i forcibly shut down the hardware, it wouldn't appear if i just kept it in a limbo i guess.

i tried all default settings, different power settings in bios, all tinfoil advices i could find on the internet searching for ryzen crashes.
https://www.jonnyguru.com/blog/2015/06/10/xfx-ts-650-power-supply/
This is my power supply, it's XFX TS 650 W Gold, i have it since december 2016.

Recently i've played like 30 hours of BF V and i didn't have a single crash yet so this is very annoying, i'd rather just have a damn component simply DIE on me so i could atleast sent it on warranty, or just know that i need to buy a new GPU instead of playing complete guess work, now the problem is gonna go away for a few weeks or months perhaps then come back to annoy me later.
After 5 AMD gpus in a row, never buying their products again.

Back