• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New TT Heatsink

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Strange looking cooler.. Kinda matches this case by THERMALROCK...

http://www.thermalrock.com/chassis/circle/circle.htm

enlargedViewFinal.jpg

please don't quote my pic.:)

onMBenlarged.jpg

hilarious

it's worth mentioning that it was designed to be run fanless and if you have a 120mm exaust on the rear it'll probably get it plenty of airflow... could be good for low noise applications but who knows.

As long as its under $30, it should be pretty decent for the price...but lol TT will sell it for $60 most likely. AHH LOOK FANLESS, SO YOU PAY MORE!!

Looks pretty good to me, but I'll wait for reviews. It's huge too, so there will probably be compatibility issues.

Looks like 3 stacks of CD's to me...

You'll know Thermaltake is changing their name to ThermalROCK....

I thought Chevy had that nommer... Like a ROCK... :burn::)

lol, i love that
i happen to have a more redank product, the asus star ice already
yes it is loud at full speed, but it does its job very well my temps are around 32* (dont look at my sig thats wrong)
but i love that hs its just so dumb looking

it shows that you can mount a 120 mm fan to it

looks like it'll rip the damn mobo in half

idiots trying to compete with thermalright... thermaltake just doesnt know how to do it right... :p

OMG What the hell is that. If it had the space to mount a few 120mm fans on it I may just give it a try. But since it is obviously passively cooled, and made by thermal-bake I think I will pass.

That thing is freakin hugemongous. I see how I could mount 3 vantec tornados to it though. That might be interesting.

Back