• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New TT Heatsink

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think I saw that cooler in Fritz Lang's Metropolis. I use to be one of TT's defenders but not any more. That cooler looks LSD inspired and it was a bad trip!

WHAT you have to pay EXTRA for the orange fan!

And are you sure this is a TT product, I don't see any LEDS anywhere....

i think its a good solution cooling wise.. but its ugly for sure and wont fit on my mobo cuz of DPS..

i wonder if they are gonna start making heatsink that can rests on the side pannel (and when we install it, there should be an extra door somewhere so we can lock up the heatsink to the side) that way there's no way it'll ripped of the socket, the heatsink will eventually become a duct, but it'll probably cost alot).

Thats actually good thinking Warlock

i just wish they would make PC's sit like back in the day (so the HS weight doesnt matter so much (well it does but not asmuch as sideways (and itsstill posablefor good cooling but warlocks thingis much better

hahah if you have this, dont even think of carrying your case around...

I think ThermalTake cant do it RIGHT so they have to make as big as they can. When they find out this one cant compete with XP120, they will make a bigger one thats cover your whole motherboard.

Nice work thermaltake !!!!

MameXP said:
hahah if you have this, dont even think of carrying your case around...

I think ThermalTake cant do it RIGHT so they have to make as big as they can. When they find out this one cant compete with XP120, they will make a bigger one thats cover your whole motherboard.

Nice work thermaltake !!!!

then when that doesn't work they'll turn the entire side of your case into a HS

Last edited:
OR.... they could start makeing H20 products cheaper......
and startselling them with the case and like intel sells a cpu with a block rather than a cpu and fan.
nvidia and ati sell blocks with the cards.
smae with mobo's

no, that couldn't happen. that would mean Tt had actually done something useful! if that ever happens the universe will probably implode

Didn't one of the Superman movies have something similar? The one with that nice computer that tried to take over the world or something?
Maybe I don't remeber too well, but Superman is needed to support the motherboard when that heatsink is mounted.... Maybe his supercool breath will aid cooling too.
Hmmm... I'll stop talking now.

Okay, I made fun of it too, but here is a link to what is a positive review. (I know if you advertise enough at a website they will say something good about S**t on a shingle!)

archilochus said:
Looks like 3 stacks of CD's to me...

You'll know Thermaltake is changing their name to ThermalROCK....

I thought Chevy had that nommer... Like a ROCK... :burn::)
They also copyrighted TR so thermalright got owned right there! thermalrock wants to confuse people with thermalright when thermalright is the better company by far

I don't know, i won't say anything until someone uses the included fan brackets to slap a delta on that thing.(like my brand new 120mm monster pulling 151.8 cfm, looking for a good hs to put it on...) It would look cool anodzed like teh old heatsinks, but i don't know what if anything that does to performance.

Back