• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommened Registry Cleaners.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks guys. I tried both of the software you two recommened and I think I am going to have to go with RegCleaner. Works pretty good! Thanks again.

umm...is this spose to go in this section? anyway...what do regist. cleaners do? well i know they clean the regist. but how does that help you?

"With RegCleaner you can easily get rid of those old and obsolete registry entries created by software that you have destroyed ages ago."

I hate having things on my computer that I dont use and just bulking up on my system. Registry cleaners just vacumes all those unused registrys for you so you dont have to regedit and do it one by one :)

jv16powertools which you can buy in 30days or get the "old version" hint hint nudge nudge know what I mean? this proggy I think is essential for cleaning registry.

Jibjo said:
jv16powertools which you can buy in 30days or get the "old version" hint hint nudge nudge know what I mean? this proggy I think is essential for cleaning registry.

Thanks for the hint hint nudge nudge ;) hehe. Whats the difference between the newer and older version of jv16 anyways?

Back