• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another Record day for folding_monkeys!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well done, with the totals being so close recently, its obvious what contributions like that mean to the team - its the difference between keeping or losing the leading 24hr producer spot!

Keep it up, as of this post we're ~1800 ppd ahead of OCAU, and ~2700 ppd ahead of [H]! Like I.M.O.G. said, your efforts directly affect our position in the ppd race. Nice job!

We've actually been beating them a lot in the past week - [H] and us win every other day. They should win today, or if we do that will be two days in a row we beat them. OCAU has only beat us twice in the past week.

We are 9k ahead of OCAU this week, and we are 25k ahead of [H].

We are definetly kicking arse, and judging by the trends the past two months we will increase our active members by a minimum of 75 more members, probably over 100, this month when we get our monthly article on the frontpage again.

Right now we have 5772 CPU's, OCAU has 5963, and [H] has 5640.

We should be in nice shape. :)

Last edited:
Nice work though I hope everyday is a record stats should hopefully go up not down. Any way keep up on the path your on. Youll find its got a better view.

Great job guys! I might strike another "assimilation" or two for FTWL, so you all had better watch it if you don't wan't to get pwned in the average 24 hour production. ;)

Back