• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR674 cl2.5 4-3-7 1T run PRIME95!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

windwithme

DDR690 2.5-4-3-7
CPU-Z Validator
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=6314

DDR674 2.5 4-3-7 run PRIME95...
6741.JPG

I still want to say.....this is not my limit :)

at those speeds those latencies are anything but high and hes using the 256x2 kit because they can get the highest oc and put less strain on the memory controller. hes not looking to run this 24/7 at these speeds just get the highest oc with them in windows if im not mistaken.

incredible results as always windwithme im wondering how long youll keep us waiting before we see the 700!

makes me sad i sold my 939 system maybe now that i have a decent pcie videocard ill get a nice nf4 to play around with love to see what some of these can do.

The DFI NF4 can just work wonders with a 3000 can't it? Those are just unreal numbers for those of us used to P4 rigs or the majority of the NF3 setups.

I've sworn I'm done buying stuff, but I keep looking at what is being done on those DFI boards and I just don't know that I have enough resolve.

Rationalization process taking place:
Well, my next birthday is coming up in November so March isn't too soon to get myself an early B-day present, is it?

Got to resist, got to resist, got to resist....

Green grass...Reefa_Madness

Stepping back in time to the very early 70s.....everything is a haze...purple haze...

OK, just drifted off but I'm back now.

It is just amazing that not too terribly long ago, if you wanted high clocks, you went Intel and now, just a year or so later, everything is turned upside down and AMD is what you want for 300 and beyond. Crazy speeds...you've got to love it.

I've heard of flashbacks but not back into time.................you're scaring me here.

I know what you mean though. AMD has really made a comeback with their processors. That and when Strained Silicon comes out ( if it hasn't all ready :rolleyes) even more people will drift over so they can hit 2.9-3 Ghz on air.

yeah its incredible to see what some memory can do on a canterwood chipset then compare it to the a64s ondie controller and nf4 combo with the same memory its humbling to say the least.

Back