• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I <3 Presshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

9mmCensor

Disabled
Last night was really cold (-20C outside) and the house was chilly and so was my bed.

So I thought of a way to put my presscot based dell laptop to use as I brushed my teeth ect.

I put it on my bed, and put my duve(?sp) over it.

When I took it out and crawled into bed, it was nice and warm.

I <3 it!

Nice. I remember using my 2100 Palomino to heat up a room nicely. I wouldn't mind having a Prescott though. One of those ones like Kunaak just posted about is tempting. Nice and cheap and a real nice overclock. Kinda the modern day Intel equivilent to my 1700+. :D

lol youve got nothing on my presshot! i got mine and my vapochill going and when i put it under a load the heat is respectfull. i have a tiny ghetto draft hood that blows the exhaust air from the vapochill over my feet and does a great job of keeping them warm. in fact it warms the whole room im in up probalby 2-3c over the course of a night if i shut the door and have it folding.

good to see im not the only one whos put the heat to use.

on a side note have you ever seen the thread where the guy makes the heatsink and cooks an egg on it? rofl

My room is never cold as long as I have my LS running full load. I actually have a fan blowing on me so I dont sweat. :D

Back