• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone own Creative's 7.1 Speaker System?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-=Tic=-

Registered
Just wondering what some user opinions are of this set-up. I think it's time I move my Klipsch 4.1's to my "workhorse" and give my gaming rig a 7.1 system to take advantage of the Audigy 2ZS. Only problem is up until this point, I'm not aware of any other companies offering a 7.1 speaker package, besides Creative. :(

which one?? creative has many 7.1 systems (gigaworks, inspire, i-trigue)...

i myself have the inspire 5.1, and the 7.1 uses the same speaker setup... so i'd say its pretty damn sweet =/

Oops, I meant to specifiy but forgot: the GigaWorks™ S750 7.1.

No way get the logitech 5500's i had the inpsire 7.1 sound system ( it sounded horrible ( i had klipse 2.1 pro audio ) sounded good but 2.1 is old school now adays ( now i bought a pair of 5500's $269 at amazon.com right FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING

check www.newegg.com and amazon.com for the reviews of the 5500's before you buy ( TRUST ME )

the inspire dont even hold a candel to the giga works i hope that isnt wat ur baseing ur opinion on the

5500s are good and probibly a better price to performance value but the gigaworks are still the best there is unless u want to make it all custom

sean478 said:
the inspire dont even hold a candel to the giga works i hope that isnt wat ur baseing ur opinion on the

5500s are good and probibly a better price to performance value but the gigaworks are still the best there is unless u want to make it all custom

I'd have to agree that the inspire can't hold a candle to the gigaworks. I've heard my friend's inspires and while he thinks he's getting decent sound quality, I'd say they aren't all that great except possibly with games but still then their frequency range isn't filled well imo.

Back