• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gskill LE or ocz pc4000 vx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

both are priced about the same and i need ram bad .. should i just order the vx .. it should run high with loose timings on low volts .. under 3 .. my new motherboard will be able to give it up to 4 ..

which do u guys think ?

the vx should perform decent as well with just 2,85v as well ?? i guess i could always get a ddr booster

And another vote for the VX. I had both on this board, and since you have 4 volts...may as well use it. My VX is cruising along at cas 1.5-2-2-5-1t at 245mhz.

-Collin-

well i dont think i would push 4v .. maybe like 3.4-3.5 since i need to run it 24/7

my VX don't respond to anything above 3.4v on the dfi board, had to run 3.6v with ddr booster and msi neo2 for the same speeds, good luck

well gskill le came back in stock at newegg and sold out with in like an hour .. luckily i got my order in .. should be here tomorrow

Back