• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I ordered a Fortron.What is this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stratcatprowlin

Picture132_edited.jpg

I don't see the name Fortron anyware.Even on the psu itself.

lol that's a Fortron. My Fortron 530W came in a box just like that. FSP stands for Fortron Source (" something with a P lol"). The 530 is basically just a unmarked gold psu.

Cool! Ok mine is a 400 watt version though. I really like it better than my Antec true power 430 which is a good psu also.

stratcatprowlin said:
Cool! Ok mine is a 400 watt version though. I really like it better than my Antec true power 430 which is a good psu also.

I guarantee you will like this PSU better especially every time you look at your 12V rail now and say " 12V, Oh yeah that is much better." versus the typical Antec response "11.7 , 11.8 WTF!!!!! Trupower my A**"

Electron Chaser said:
I guarantee you will like this PSU better especially every time you look at your 12V rail now and say " 12V, Oh yeah that is much better." versus the typical Antec response "11.7 , 11.8 WTF!!!!! Trupower my A**"

You got that right my man! Noticed that right off the bat.

enduro said:
:eek: Nooooooooooooo unsleeved cables..................... :D

You should sleeve those man. They'll look 100% better. Here's what my Fortron looked like.

case5.jpg
nice blower there on that vid card.

Back