• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stomping Grounds!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya, it will still take quite a while to catch them at this rate, but it is certainly encouraging to see us moving up again :)

a lot of teams have upped thier output. it just seems to be a weekly thing one team will pull further ahead, then the next week, it will start to slow down and the other top 2 will catch up to it a bit...

its like a weekly cycle

Hmmm...we can gain on them...and we need it. Summer is going to be a long one...and we're gonna need all the pointage we can get.

24/7 operation: enabled :D

Not much I can do to ramp up ATM. Doesnt look like any upgrading is going to be possible (*wants dual Xeons*) and the power bill, noise, and parents are going to stop me doing FaH 24/7.

I hope to move out at the end of summer though, so if that goes ahead I should be able to ramp up to 24/7 folding and borg my friends rigs (whom I will be sharing a flat/house with).

RPM_Computing said:
"BPs" are bringing down my ppd. Just hoping to add some more cpu hp to the cause.

I don't see how WUs with a 100% bonus could bring down your points per day. You're not figuring something right or you're not running SSE.

probably not running SSE, like me. I turned off SSE, and my BP's became stable. So i'm guessin' i got a slightly messed up CPU that works fine BUT for BP's with SSE on

I think a lot of people are getting more money per paycheck also. Winter is usually slow for a lot of industries

Back