• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prime95 = Weird (sometimes)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
This is a screenie that I took a few weeks ago, and forgot to ask what is thought about it. I've had this happen before. It does over 1 hour of prime95 and only does one test in each group of tests... not only that, but the tests take FOREVER! Also, the temp on the CPU does go up, so it's definitely running some sort of torture test.

p95weird1.jpg

You see how there is no Test 2-4 on 1024 FFT length? You see the 8K FFT also? It's only doing the first test, and also it takes REALLY long for each test when normally it's like 5-10min each.

Another thing... sometimes let's say for the first group of tests (1024FFT) it'll do 3 tests, and sometimes it does four, and sometimes EVEN FIVE!!! Why is it so random?

Lately it's been perfect... none of that mombo jombo, but once in a while it does act weird. I never changed priority and I ALWAYS do Blend Test!!! I do it the same way every time, so I'm definitely not doing a different option.

I had this problem over the summer also when I used to have a 2600 mobile on an NF7.

Back