• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Still Problems with dvd playback

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chaos

On an earlier post I talked to people about maybe my agp port being messed up on my mobo, but that didn't sovlve the problem with having a real snowy picture when I play dvds. I think I updated the bios right before it started messing up. Could that be the problem???Or my cheap savage4 video card;Everything was working fine i think before I updated bios. Everything else is graphically fine. No other anomalies in anything else. If a bios problem, how do you go back to original bios. Please help its getting on my nervers!!!!

You should be able to go to Matsonic, and download an earlier bios, and reflash. Also, make sure you have no IRQ problems in the Device Manager. Make sure you have your AGP set up correctly in your bios. Set the AGP to the highest setting your board/video card supports. Set the AGP arperture size to the highest you can afford with the amount of memory you have. You can also make sure you have the latest drivers for your mobo, and DVD software.

Just some ideas for you to look into :rolleyes:
Good luck,

Doctor

Back