• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Venice 3000+ with a stepping I have not seen.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TitaniumZX

Registered
I just got this in today and the stepping isn't one I've seen around the net. Just wondering if anyone has seen this and what are the OC results. Thanks.

Venice.jpg

SteveLord said:
is it the week that i missed? cuz the majority of people on here have LBBLEs.

It's the stepping FPCW that I haven't seen before. Nevertheless, I will OC tonight and post the results.

This chip is pretty nice as I could NOT get to 2700 MHz stable with my Winchester 0449MPM, regardless of how much voltage I "fed" it. Here's what I have so far with this Venice.

veniceoc1.jpg

Looks like a winner.

OT: What version of MBM do you use with NF4?! A quick check of compatibility and i couldn't locate it.

OMG!!!!! I have to do 1.66v to get that high...... is that on air/water/phase?

Sucka said:
Looks like a winner.

OT: What version of MBM do you use with NF4?! A quick check of compatibility and i couldn't locate it.

You have to get the special stuff from DFI-Street. SoundFX98 (I think that's his name) made a special file for the Ultra-D boards.

Sucka said:
Looks like a winner.

Just install the last version they made and download the configuration data from DFIStreet and followed the instructions. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll send it to you.

I bumped the HTT to 305 and here's the OC so far. All the voltage information is on the MBM in this screenshot.

veniceoc2.jpg

HousERaT said:
OMG!!!!! I have to do 1.66v to get that high...... is that on air/water/phase?

I'm cooling it with the Thermalright XP90. Here are some pics.

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

case3.jpg

I know, I know, the wiring is a mess. It's like that because I'm about to tear it down and install my water cooling.

guys i just got the stuff in my sig i dont know how to check my vdimm to see how much volts are actully going to my ram in bios its 2.75 and booster says 3.2
what program can telll me for sure ?

spydeymon said:
guys i just got the stuff in my sig i dont know how to check my vdimm to see how much volts are actully going to my ram in bios its 2.75 and booster says 3.2
what program can telll me for sure ?

As stated above, try motherboard monitor (aka MBM). Look at my screen shot and you will see it's listed here, along w/ all the other goodies.

BTW, "Boost+ 0" is CPU usage and pegged at 100% b/c i'm running P95 in the background.
mm.jpg

Back