• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wooooo! 20K points.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congrats :thup:
It doesn't look like your computer is stable enough for folding though. You turned in a wu worth 4 points, and 3 wus and got 33 points. It seems as though your computer is causing wus to error out and so you get very few points for them. You might want to check the logs to make sure.
BTW, is this on the computer on your sig, and does it run 24/7? My Duron 1600 at 2GHz can get over 200PPD by itself while running 24/7. Your AXP-M should do better than that unless it is not on all of the time.

It runs 24/7. I can chug a 241 or 364 pointer in about 28-32 hours. 600s take me about 54 hours from EMIII's guesstimate.

Past week or so I've been battling overheating issues because of my liking for low noise when I sleep. So I lost a few WUs at night. Swapped the fan out and I'm running fine now.

Awesome effort man. I don't know if I'd have the patience to do so on just 1 CPU....... You are a better man than I.

Back