• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clear Cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dfi-Boy

Ok Im Going to Pick Up A Clear Case And I Need Links To Se What Ones Are Out Their.
I Know Frozencpu.com Has Them Any One Know Of Any Others?

lol gotta love my work blocking the pages
well it will give me some thing to look at when i get home

Do You Enjoy Capitalizing Each Invidividual Word In A Sentence? sorry I couldn't resist.

Clear cases look cool if you sleeve every wire you have and make it light up like a chistmas tree. Newegg has a couple, I'd get one but I dont like the fact that they're plastic.

im going to run copper tubing with the wires in side all you will see a hard line running to the drives and wc setup im putting together

Last edited:
Dfi-Boy said:
lol gotta love my work blocking the pages
well it will give me some thing to look at when i get home

must you post usless information in my thread? If you dont like they way I type dont read my posts..

fuzzba11

thanx for that link I just picked up the one where you can have 2 psu on it.
you dont know how long i have been looking for a case that needs to meets the needs of my pc.

Dfi-Boy said:
must you post usless information in my thread? If you dont like they way I type dont read my posts..
also funny how you quoted your own message, but no, i don't mind the way that you type (you haven't done it again since your first post in this thread), it was just funny.

Janus67 said:
also funny how you quoted your own message, but no, i don't mind the way that you type (you haven't done it again since your first post in this thread), it was just funny.

ya it happens in the other fourms im on the quote is on the top of the post

Dfi-Boy said:
fuzzba11

thanx for that link I just picked up the one where you can have 2 psu on it.
you dont know how long i have been looking for a case that needs to meets the needs of my pc.
SWEET :D

You won't be disappointed, they are really well manufactured and look stunning right out of the box. You should tell them I sent you, maybe I'll get a kickback ;) [email protected] is my email, they should have it on record, cause my case pics are on the main site under Titillating Mods, 04/05/04

Back