• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

200k Seti and 100k Einstein

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sir_LOIN

I'm happy about these two milestones I just got since I don't have much crunching power these days....

Well for Einstein it took about 6 months, and the first Seti 100k came pretty fast because I had alot more machines at my diposition back then but the second 100k came real slow as I stopped crunching for Seti for quite some time. Now I'm on Predictor, just started it, hope to get 100k on that one too. My long term goal is to get that milestone on all the projects I joined like LHC and Climate Prediction. I like to crunch for different projects, I get bored after awhile, I need variety! To me, the Boinc total score is the most important stat, so no matter what project I crunch for, in the end it's all for the Overclockers.com team...

Hey man, congrats!! Very nice milestones in both projects :cool: Keep up the crunching! :)

BTW: ...Has your avatar been animated and I just not noticed until now? I don't seem to remember all those muscles being in motion :D
JigPu

LOL The animated gif is new, thought I'd make something unique that stands out. I like it, nobody has anything close to it and I find it funny!

Not sure how long it'll take to do 100k in Predictor, if it took me six months for Einstein I guess it will be about the same...

Oh and Jipgpu, here's your chance to pass me in LHC because with all the problems I've recently had, I detached all my puters from it and they now crunch Predictor exclusively. Well at least for the time being...

Congrats on the new milestones sie_LOIN, and good luck on the future ones in the other projects. BOINC On!

You definitly got that right about the avatar, I don't think anyone else here has that kinda crunching power!

Back