• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a program that can do this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

Ok i don't know what the program is but I downloaded a tutorial on Adobe Premier and it shows the guys mouse going around his screen doing everything. What program can do this? I am going to give a presentation on "VFR navigation" to a class next tuesday and wouldn't mind using this program to help me make a video of some things.
Duck

Wasn't there a program in MSOffice, that let you make presentations with slides etc.
Or you could hook up a videocamera in front of the screen and record what you wanna present.
There should be videocaptures available that runs in the background, to bad one can't remember names on them.

//Christian

There are a lot of ways to do this with the various video outs on the video card, such as recording onto a VCR or digital camera.

FRAPS or GameCam are both recording programs you should be able to use, although I can't say how reliable they are.

thanks enabling you seem to understand what i was asking. that looks like it!!!!

Back