• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$150 for a PCI-E card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alchemy1

I am in the process of building a new rig and I want to be able to do SOME gaming on this rig. I am not a big gamer, but like I said if/when I do game I want to be able to enjoy it. If I have $150 to spend on a card what would you suggest? I was thinking about something like this.

Any suggestions on places to look or are the prices pretty much the same every where? BTW, flashing and OCing my video card is going to be a whole new ballgame...lol. I have NO experience with ANY of that stuff. I'll have to rely on the wealth of knowledge around me once agin for that.

for the most part that are uniform. I use resellerratings.com to search for the best price, but be sure to check out the reseller on that same site to make sure they are respectable

Thanks for the help guys. I am going to keep my eyes open for a good deal on a 6600GT.

I think what you suggested for yourself hit the spot. Its a great card, my friend is using it in his pc that he just built and it is awesome. For the money, I doubt you can get anything better and since 150 is your limit, go on and get that 6600gt.

Back