• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3D Stable

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
there all kinda the same. but i recommend 3dmark05. because it askes the most out of ur video card

dont have any clue. i suggest u run 3dmark05 and compare to me. i get 2700 marks with my 9800pro 128mb. so urs should be better ...

btw. with my OC'ed 9800pro @ XT (bios flash) 430/380 i get 17712 3dmarks in 3dmark01se

Sir Golitech said:
What would be the best test for 3D stable?

I've got 3DMark 01SE and 03, 05, are these the best. Out of which one would you use for the stability test?

Cheers
Goli

03 or 05 would be fine, 01 is quite reliant on system resources and ram bandwidth. 3dmark 03 and 05 are alot of graphics orientated and put alot more stress on the GPU :)

i've found that on my most stressful runs, sometimes 03 may look fine, but 05 brings out the arties.

i'd say, since you have a choice, why not go for 05 anyways...it may be a bit better

Lat said:
i've found that on my most stressful runs, sometimes 03 may look fine, but 05 brings out the arties.

i'd say, since you have a choice, why not go for 05 anyways...it may be a bit better

Or both.. never hurts to do both. And hopefully those arties will be fixed with future patches.

not patching problem...just stressing my gpu enough to bring out the bad in the unlocked arties :)

yeah, i do both...i have the time. haha. but if i had to choose, it'd be 05

Back