• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

smoothwall 3.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The thing I'm looking forward to most of will be the extension feature. I can't wait!

Exciting stuff.

I have been watching this release for some time and It looks very interesting. It would be very cool if it could update a 2.0 install vs wiping everything out and have to rebuild everything from scratch, not holding my breath on that.

no i dont see being able to just upgrade that easy. I wish there was a way to do it but i am afraid most of the mods would not work. I will not mind to upgrade though i have a 20gig drive sitting back in my room just for this.

Lotec

Nice...I may have to throw the hard drive with smoothwall onto it back into my firewall PC with m0n0wall running now to try it out.

Archer36 said:
Looks good, but unless it has somthing like Full Firewall Control built in already I won't be installing it.

Why dont you like full firewall control?

Hehe, I worded that bad, if you read over it carefully. I will not be installing it unless it comes with a mod like Full Firewall Controll, I love that mod!

PLOBBY said:
Why dont you like full firewall control?

hes saying he likes the mod for 2.0 i guess, unless 3.0 has it he wont' be installing it until it gets that mod

is my guess.

i bet it will have a better interface than 2.0 for firewall control

Xenocide said:
hes saying he likes the mod for 2.0 i guess, unless 3.0 has it he wont' be installing it until it gets that mod

is my guess.

i bet it will have a better interface than 2.0 for firewall control
Thanks, much easier to understand :)

Back