• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best mobo for XP-M?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trigger_sad

Hi, i've been messing around with overclocking for quite some time now on my XP 2700+ that i've recently sold. So i'm looking for a new OC project and i've stumbled upon the AMD XP-M 2600+ and that shall be my processor of choice, and i've picked out all the components of the setup except the motherboard, i've read some reviews on OCing the XP-M but each one had a different mobo so i'm having a hard time selecting the best one. Someone please guide me to the best mobo for my app :).

Setup:
Acrylic Case
Cooler Master 450W w/active PFC PSU
Athlon XP-M 2600+
Geil Ultra 2x512 DDR PC4400
Raptor 36GB SATA
X850XT Platinum Edition
Still choosing the watercooling unit

The most popular board is going to be the Abit NF7-S. There are a handfull of other good ones, but the NF7-S is a proven board with lots of support and modded Bios's.

This post belongs here in AMD Motherboards. Please try to remember to post in the correct place next time. Thanks and best of luck with your new motherboard!
:)

Matt

Back