• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Finaly Broke 15k In 03!! Yay!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ziggo0

Back when I bought my first 6800GT from Sent it was 14K, now I bought a new 6800GT from my good friend Rattle, now it was 15K as of a few minutes ago!! :D

3DMark03_15k.jpg

This is a major accomplishment for me...i think hehe, Im just happy :D

Edit: Note that the CPU-Z didn't read my vcore right, SmartGuardian has it straight.

I don't think I've reached 15k yet, but I havent' done that many benches yet.

Hey me either. You should be able to break it easily, I think.

I did last night, and I did manage to get to 15600, but I think I can go higher once my new ram gets here.

No i didn't, I have been running most of my benches without any oc, so when I was comparing my score I noticed that the video card wasn't the problem it was being bottlenecked by the cpu, so I overclocked to 2.8ghz keeping the ram at 225mhz, and got up to 15600, before it was in teh mid 14ks.

ziggo0 said:
Back when I bought my first 6800GT from Sent it was 14K, now I bought a new 6800GT from my good friend Rattle, now it was 15K as of a few minutes ago!! :D

3DMark03_15k.jpg

This is a major accomplishment for me...i think hehe, Im just happy :D

Edit: Note that the CPU-Z didn't read my vcore right, SmartGuardian has it straight.
Nice..... how high do you score with 3DMark05?

HousERaT said:
Nice..... how high do you score with 3DMark05?

Haven't got around to benching it yet but it will have to wait till about sunday when I get home from my father's house.

Back