• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I don't know anything about PSUs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ckb

Registered
I need a power supply for my computer using a Athlon X2 4400+ toledo and a 7800GT video card with 2 hard drives that will fit in a Thermaltake Tsunami case and is less than 120$

Forton Blue storm 500w or Ocz powerstream 520w, Forton Blue storm is cheaper

The Fortron is the one I was looking at, but I was concerned about whether or not my case has a vent on top for the fan.

And if you're talking about the bluestorm, you don't need a hole on top, you actually mount the psu upsidedown. It's supposed to go that way and it will fit fine.

Also... your name is creepily close to mine. :eh?:

Last edited:
Hmm, yes the names are similiar.

It was the fortron, I edited it to include it. Well, knowing that it goes in upside down now I have no more concerns about power supplies and the power supply was my last concern regarding my system. So thank you very, very much.

Are you going with the fortron blue storm? They are very nice. I also love, how the wires have blue mesh on them, keeps it nice and tidy. Plus it looks cool too.

Back