• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New toy!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I really want my off-brand old version Dremel to like catch fire or something....

That one is very nice...

moz_21 said:
I really want my off-brand old version Dremel to like catch fire or something....

That one is very nice...

You could always just "lose" it :D

I remember looking at that same kit a while back. If I remember right, it was somewhere between 80-120. It was a while ago...

Congratz on the new toy!

What about modding your dremel? ^_^ That would be a fun project to do, see if you can amp up the speeds on that sucker.

i bought a similar one when i was on my way home from south carolina. i actually bought it in pennsylvania (sp?) for like $60USD, but it didnt come with all that extra stuff, just the dremel, a couple cutoff discs and that crap, and the flex extension thingy

may the power of the dremel be with you, dont go too crazy with it..lol

NeoSpawn said:
What about modding your dremel? ^_^ That would be a fun project to do, see if you can amp up the speeds on that sucker.

LOL dont people on this board every stop trying to mod stuff? :beer:

is the xpr any better than a multi-pro? The multi pro does fine for me but I REALLY want that flex shaft.

-1cem4n

the flexi shaft is nice i wish i bought the 71 piece kit now for the extra bits and the rotozip stand thing and the planer would be nice but hell only thing i proba;l;y will use are cutting discs might look into some diamond blades. As for the multi pro i like this better a little more ergonomicially shaped like holding a large soldering gun or highlighter

demortey@gmail. said:
i bought a similar one when i was on my way home from south carolina. i actually bought it in pennsylvania (sp?) for like $60USD

where in sc i am in greenville

Quote:

OMG...you could put blue leds in it and make it sooo l33t omg!!!!11one1!!!!one1!one

Quote:
where in sc i am in greenville

it was at that hugeass factory outlet in Grove City. NO TAX down there...its amazing...were payin 15% in ontario

diamondwheels are pretty much the same as Fiber Reinforced wheels except that they last quite a bit longer.

-1cem4n

Back