• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DVD region changing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gorilly

i have a lot of DVDs,

some are region 2 and others 1, and even a few 0.

my dvd drive only allows me to change my region about 3 times... soon it will run out! what do i do then? i will be stuffed!

how can i get around this?

thanks

Or have a cheap, spare DVD drive set to an alternative region? Like one for 2 and one for 3?

dont kno if this is legal but there is a program called dvd region free that will allow u to watch ne dvd with ne region. this program has to be ran in the back ground in order to watch a dvd taht has a different region to ur dvd drive. search in google, and if u like pm me for retail info.

hi,

thanks for all the replys...

-unfortunatly i don;t have any more room for another drive!! (i have two hard drives in zalman coolers taking up space and an akasa fan controller, but might look for an external enclosure).

it was DVD shrink which alerted me saying you aonly have 3 changes left!

i also have DVD region free but the crack had run out... ohh well maybe i'll just have to pay for it.

Anyone know wher ei can get region free firmware for an LG drive?

thanks!!!

Back