• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sapphire X800GTO2 for 229 on ZZF - Brown box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think that he was talking about the it first started. :)

This is nuts...I remember seing that card on NE like 3 weeks ago for like $170 or mabe $150

Never... cheapest I saw was $199.XX + $5 ship at the eggzorz.

Dude, the cheapest the GTO2 ever was was $199 + Ship at the egg.

Some of the Connect3d GTO cards can still flash to 16 pipelines, but it's like a 1/3rd chance I think.

m3x1c4nj3w said:
Please try to use its proper name, the GTO². You can do the ² by holding ALT and typing 0 1 7 8 on the numpad kaythanks.
WTF??? How did you know that? haha

m3x1c4nj3w said:
Please try to use its proper name, the GTO². You can do the ² by holding ALT and typing 0 1 7 8 on the numpad kaythanks.

Thanks Einstein.

You're not doing it right.
²²²
Hold ALT down and then push those buttons one after another, and then let go of alt. I used to do an ALT+1+4 for a funny symbol way back.

If it doesn't work, then make sure NUMLOCK is on, dude... maybe you have it off and that's why it doesn't work...

Here's what I get when I do Alt+1, Alt+2, Alt+3, and Alt+4 letteng go of Alt after each one.

☺☻♥♦

Here's what I get when I do Alt+1234 then let go of Alt.

Here's what I get when I do Alt+14258 then let go of Alt.

LOL

Back