• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Get ready for the Hurt Locker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is no small feat. Great job and thank you very much. :popcorn:

Untitled.jpg
You really weren't kidding. Holy <bad word>!
:cheers:

Last edited:
In the last 4 days I've seen HFM show my PPD as low as 38 mil and as high as 50 mil with the addition of my last 2 cards RTX 3080 Black 12GB, so it's 4 RTX 3080 Black 10GB and 2 RTX 3080 Black 12GB.

Boo, Boom ether way :)

I had to cut back on the power on my 2nd RTX 3080 12GB card, it was getting so hot, it would lock up the PC, it's at 75%, 1st card is 100%
I also don't like the ventilation on this case

Thor V2W.jpg

I also don't like the ventilation on this case
No idea what case that is.......but it looks like decent airflow there, especially if you stuff the side panel with fans that blow directly on the video cards. top/rear = exhaust, front/sides = intake.

I'm going to replace it, I managed to find 2 HAF 932 cases, 1 for a new server and 1 for my PC in the Rosewill Thor case, as for removing the sides, I won't have anything to keep my cats from sleeping in the case :)
I have more room in a HAF 932 case than the Thor case.

Still rockin' my HAF 932... although, all the 3.5" drive bays are empty and a waste of space.

Back