• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of an installed system in CM Stacker 810?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chaos_Being

I'd love to see what a fully installed setup looks like in this case- in particular, how having the psu at the bottom looks. I'd think that cable management would be a pain. I just can't picture it in my head. So, does anyone have a pic? :D

it is somewhat of a pain and I'm not sending you pics or my rig since it is only temporary untill I get my last piece of watercooling equipement and only then will I mod my 810 to look good.

Ah I remember seeing the Little Boy Blue project, I had forgotten about that. Its in an original stacker, but still had a bottom mounted psu. It looks like you can get most of the wires behind the motherboard, which is good. I"m still not sure if I like the placement or not though, maybe I'm just too used to having the psu mounted on the top :shrug:

don't get it wrong the 810 is a great case, it just suck if you got a short wired PSU like mine and can'twiremanage at all because of this

Back