• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Western Digital 74GB Raptor+ Free NEC Floppy Drive = 158.99 Shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not bad... maybe if I cancel my outpost order (if it takes too long), then I'll take this one up.

even hotter.. Now a $20 rebate making it 133+ship (after rebate) for both the Floppy drive and hard drive.. very nice!

LandShark said:
yeah, I've just placed an order from newegg and cancelled the one (still out of stock) from Fry's.

Tks!!
Think I'm gonna do the same EXACT thing.

*EDIT*
Done, and done.

I think you are going to see a lot of these deals until supplies run out since they are not making the 150 anymore. Its all SATA2 now

Neur0mancer said:
I think you are going to see a lot of these deals until supplies run out since they are not making the 150 anymore. Its all SATA2 now
LOL... I still don't see what's so good about Sata2.

No current HDD gets even close to 150 MB/s. AFAIK SATAII is 300MB/s which is actually 0.3GB/s, not 3GB/s. It does have other advantages though, like NCQ (native command queueing).

Gnufsh said:
No current HDD gets even close to 150 MB/s. AFAIK SATAII is 300MB/s which is actually 0.3GB/s, not 3GB/s. It does have other advantages though, like NCQ (native command queueing).

how can get they away with advertising 3GB/sec?

Just got me a rapotor as well! DAMN!!! I have been dropping a lot of money on new computer stuff latly. How am I going to explain this to my girl friend? :shrug:

VinnyTAMU said:
Just got me a rapotor as well! DAMN!!! I have been dropping a lot of money on new computer stuff latly. How am I going to explain this to my girl friend? :shrug:

you dont have to.. shes not your wife :eh?:

Back