• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opteron 165 OEM In stock at Monarch!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if you want to know whats wrong with monarch, go look up the venders page and see everyones problems. i just had a huge issue with them. I seriously would stay away from them if i were you. Just stay with the egg. they treat you right

g0dM@n said:
You know what? We should boycott dual-core opterons b/c everyone is price gouging.
Wouldn't work anyway. Overclockers from other forums will buy them up just as fast as if we didn't boycott DC Opterons.

I agree with ECS stay far far away from Monarch, slightly lower prices doesnt make up for a large headache. Stay with the egg, they treat you right and fix any problems promptly.

Nathan

EvilCloudStrife said:
if you want to know whats wrong with monarch, go look up the venders page and see everyones problems. i just had a huge issue with them. I seriously would stay away from them if i were you. Just stay with the egg. they treat you right

I tried to worn you !

mwave has a sealed retail 170 for $400
as does newegg for just over $400

Last edited:
g0dM@n said:
Wait for tankguys, and get a retail for cheaper:
http://www.tankguys.biz/opteron-dual-core-cache-socket-p-1424.html

I like TG a lot!

*EDIT*
You know what? We should boycott dual-core opterons b/c everyone is price gouging.

Ed spoke of video card gouging on our Front Page, but it ties in with the opterons too if you think about it.
http://www.overclockers.com/tips00870/

Hey I resent that :)

Just an FYI: We definitely aren't price gouging at all. My Wholesale cost on these was $310 this time around. Just consider credit card fees on top of that (2.5% minimum) and I'm at $318.13 already... before I pay any other costs.

The same may be said for the OEM's at Monarch, they aren't cheap either. People selling 146's for $180+ is one thing, but we and Monarch aren't price gouging, I promise you that! (we, I promise we aren't anyway, I can only guess for them!)

I am sooooooooo buying this once i get my second rig back up and my sandy gone weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back